Your cart is empty
Mfg Item #: 163808
In 1952, Smith & Wesson debuted two J-frame Centennial® revolvers, the Model 40 and Model 42, named in honor of the company’s 100th year. The Model 42 Centennial Airweight® was designed as a lightweight aluminum alloy revolver with a fully concealed hammer. The Model 642LS is a variation on the Model 42 Centennial Airweight® that integrates the time-tested features of the original with modern advancements.
• Lightweight alloy frame for easy carry
• Stainless steel barrel and cylinder
• Snag-Free enclosed hammer
• Wood grips with finger grooves designed for smaller hands
• Rated for continuous +P Use